Dining and Shopping
|Food & Beverage||Retail & Rental|
*You must show your homeowner credentials to receive your discount. Please note that discounts do not apply towards alcohol, discounted value meals, or pre-packaged items. Not valid with any other sale or offer. Subject to change at any time.
- Copper Mountain Season Passes and Four Packs are offered at the "Spring Rate" to homeowners. The passes MUST be in the same name as the credential holder and the credentials must be dated for the current year. These passes are non-transferrable and may not be re-sold. This offer is for ONE fixed Spring Rate pass per Credential Holder.
- Summer Activities
- Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Mini Golf, Zip-line, and Climbing Wall - One free use daily for each for these summer activites.
- Wrecktangle - $10 off discount
- Summer Ala Carte Activities - $2 off discount
- Summer Activity Day Pass: Scenic Chair Lift Ride & Bike Haul, Coaster, Wrecktangle, Power Jump, Go Karts, Boating Activities, Zip-line, Climbing Wall - $10 off discount
- Summer Activity Multi Day Pass - $20 off discount
- 10% off discount
- 10% Discount
- Mountain Coaster
- $5 off discount
- Woodward Barn at Copper 888-350-1544
- 10% off discount on Woodword Barn Intro Sessions, Drop In Sessions and Woodward Merchandise. Does not apply to Woodward Group Lessons.
- Copper Mountain Athletic Club 970-968-3025
- 50% off daily club entry fee (excludes court use, fitness classes, personal training and spa services)
- 10% off daily club entry fee for Friends and Family of credential holders (must be accompanied by the credential holder)
- Copper Creek Golf Course 866-677-1663
- 10% off Greens Fees and 10% Golf Shop Merchandise
*Please see Summer Activity Pass details at http://www.coppercolorado.com
**Discounts cannot be comibined with any other sale, promotion or offer
homeowner Credential Request Process
Each homeowner (not unit) and homeowner's children ages 18 and under, are entitled to one credential. Please be prepared to show proof of each child's age (birth certificate, passport, ID). Homeowner credentials expire each year, and your expiration date is printed on your credential. Homeownership will be verified once a year at the time of your request. If your homeownership within Summit County is part of a Corporation, Trust, or LLC, you will be asked to provide documentation listing you as a member prior to issuing your credentials. Once you are confirmed to be in good standing, you will receive an email that your credentials are waiting for you at Guest Services. If you have not paid your dues or assessments, you will receive an email with an invoice for any outstanding receivables which you will be required to pay prior to your credentials being issued.
To request your homeowner credentials, please fill out the form below.