Dining and Shopping
|Food & Beverage||Retail & Rental|
*You must show your Homeowner Credential Card to receive your discount. Please note that discounts do not apply to alcohol, discounted value meals, or pre-packaged items. Not valid with any other sale or offer. Subject to change at any time.
- Copper Mountain Season Passes and Four Packs are offered at the "Spring Rate" to homeowners. The passes MUST be in the same name as the credential holder and the credentials must be dated for the current year. These passes are non-transferrable and may not be re-sold. This offer is for ONE fixed Spring Rate pass per Credential Holder. Note the Spring Rate remains the same throughout the year however promotional incentives do not apply.
- Summer Activities
- Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Zip-line, and Climbing Wall - One free use daily for each for these summer activities. For and additional $29 per day homeowners can add to their free activities which includes the Wrecktangle, Scenic Lift, Bungee, and Coaster that are not otherwise included on the free daily pass. This is sold at Guest Services and the Coaster Cabin.
- Wrecktangle - $10 off discount
- Summer Ala Carte Activities - $2 off discount
- Summer Activity Day Pass: Scenic Chair Lift Ride & Bike Haul, Coaster, Wrecktangle, Power Jump, Go-Karts, Boating Activities, Zip-line, Climbing Wall - $10 off discount
- Summer Activity Multi-Day Pass - $20 off discount
- 10% Discount
- Mountain Coaster
- $5 Discount
- Woodward Barn at Copper 888-350-1544
- 10% discount on Woodward Barn Intro Sessions, Drop-In Sessions and Woodward Merchandise. It does not apply to Woodward Group Lessons.
- Copper Mountain Athletic Club 970-968-3025
- 50% discount on the daily club entry fee (excludes court use, fitness classes, personal training, and spa services)
- 10% discount on daily club entry fee for Friends and Family of credential holders (must be accompanied by the credential holder)
- Copper Creek Golf Course 866-677-1663
- 10% discount on Greens Fees and 10% discount on Golf Shop Merchandise
*Please see Summer Activity Pass details at http://www.coppercolorado.com
**Discounts cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion or offer
homeowner Credential Request Process
Each homeowner (not unit) and homeowner's children ages 18 and under, are entitled to one credential. Please be prepared to show proof of each child's age (birth certificate, passport, ID). Homeowner credentials expire each year, and your expiration date is printed on your credential. Homeownership will be verified once a year at the time of your request. If your homeownership within Summit County is part of a Corporation, Trust, or LLC, you will be asked to provide documentation listing you as a member prior to issuing your credentials. Once you are confirmed to be in good standing, you will receive an email that your credentials are waiting for you at Guest Services. If you have not paid your dues or assessments, you will receive an email with an invoice for any outstanding receivables which you will be required to pay prior to your credentials being issued.
To request your homeowner credentials, please fill out the form below:Please be advised there is a 24 hour verification processing period
Once verified you will receive a confirmation email that will need to be presented at Guest Servcies to redeem your Credentials.