about copper Design Review Committee
for Construction & Signage
CDRC (Copper Design Review Committee) is the design and architectural governing body for Copper Mountain Resort. All signage, construction, and exterior alterations to structures at Copper Mountain must be approved by the CDRC Board in order to be implemented. Meetings are hosted by Copper Mountain Resort Association, typically on Fridays in Village Square.
To add a submission to the agenda for review by the CDRC Board, or with any questions regarding CDRC, please contact Peter Siegel at (970) 333-0415 or email@example.com. If you are submitting a sign application, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to add your submission to the CRDC agenda.
Download the Sign Program and Application Form here. The application is an editable (fillable) pdf form, so you will need to save it on your computer before completing the form to save, print, or email it.
- How long does the CDRC approval process take?
- As soon as we receive a fully completed package, we send it to our members for review. We typically have an answer in 2-3 business days unless it is a complex project. If the scope of your project requires a meeting of the CDRC, more time will be required. In that case, we will contact you to discuss your submission in detail.
- Is a specific format required?
- To expedite your application we request that you email your application form as a PDF, not to exceed 5MB.
- Is there an application fee?
- No, there is no charge for CDRC review. County fees may apply and if so, those fees will be payable to Summit County.
- What’s my next step?
- Once your project has been approved, you will receive a formal Letter of Approval from the CDRC. Attach that letter to your application package for final approval, and submit to Summit County.