There is no reason why your little ones should miss out on a bit of snowplay and that is where Critterland comes in – a place filled of magical characters and a safe, fenced-off area with things to satisfy the youngest generation. Inside Critterland, located at the bottom of the Tubing Hill in East Village, guests will find Copper’s new and exciting snow characters. Bearilla, Elkguin, Squeal, Ducktopus, Cheetaphant and Alliroo are all anxiously awaiting your arrival.
The Ducktopus Tubing Carousel – a ride the kids won’t want to get off. Think of it as a trip around Ducktopus in a tube, where you can wave HI to mom on every revolution; where even the littlest of kids can get the sensation of sliding on the snow in a tube.
The Bearilla Snow Den – the play area has a super fun tunnel to crawl through, a play structure with slide and other assorted play features.
Squeal Hill – a mini-mini tubing hill, so the kids under 36” tall can have some fun tubing, just like their big sister, mom & dad.
The Critter Crooked House – a cool escape for the kids to hide from big brother.
Rates & Schedule
The best part: the price is only $10 for a full day ticket and parents are FREE (ticket still required for parents to enter). Spend some time in Critterland, take a break for nap time, and then come play some more!
NOTE: Critterland is not considered childcare (we have that at Copper’s Belly Button Bakery), so all parents are required to supervise and remain with their children at all times while enjoying Critterland.
Fun Details We Gotta Let You Know About:
- All participants must a have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver prior to entering
- Each participant must have a Critterland ticket
- Tickets are available at Guest Services inside Copper Station
- Parents or guardians must accompany the child while enjoying Critterland
- This area is intended for children ages 6 and under
- Tubing on rental tubes only
- No Personal skis, boards, sleds, or other sliding devices allowed in the area
- Entrance is prohibited when Critterland is closed
Critterland opens for the season December 11th, 2015. The hours of Critterland are: 11a-5p daily through April 10, 2016 (Closed on select Wednesdays throughout the year. Jan 6, 13, 20, 27, Feb 3, 10).