Moonlight Dine & Ski
Enjoy an evening of music and fine dining by moonlight on the mountain – offered during winter!
One of four designated evenings through ski season (including New Year’s Eve) guests can ride American Eagle chairlift up to Solitude Station, located mid-mountain, where they will be treated to cocktails and a fine dining experience accompanied by live music. Upon completion of dinner, guests ski or snowboard back down for a cocktail in Center Village.
One-hour of pre-dinner ski/ride may be available on select Moonlight dates.
Things to Know
- Cost: $120
- Snowcat rides are available for an additional $50. Space is limited and advance reservations are required.
- Must be an intermediate skier/snowboarder to participate.
- Head lamps are required.
- We recommend bringing an extra pair of shoes to wear indoors during dinner.
- This event is rain, shine, or blizzard!
- No tools are available at this event—make sure your equipment is ready for the evening ahead of time.
- Sign-in at the Ski & Ride School desk in Copper One, at the top of the escalators by Jack’s.
- Sign-in begins at 5pm until 5:50pm with a safety talk and lift access to follow immediately after. Be on time!
- Waiting area is Kokopelli’s in the Copper Conference Center.
For more information or to make reservations, please call 888.219.1402.
Visit CopperColorado.com for more information and events