World's Largest Easter Egg Hunt
Copper’s Easter Egg Hunt will have 65,000 eggs with15,000 of the eggs that will be plant-based biodegradable. As part of the reduce, reuse, recycle movement, Copper encourages participants to turn empty eggs back in to be re-loaded for reuse in future years. There are different hunts for kids of all ages from 3 and under in Copper’s Center Village to adults in an on-mountain hunt to include the resort’s Sherpa app.
Easter Egg Hunt Timeline
- 8:00am - Easter Breakfast with Rainbow Fish (Ticketed Event*)
- 8:30am - Golden Egg hunt begins on the hill. Clues on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- 10:00am Reading of THe Rainbow Fish by Miss Colorado- West Lake Stage
- 10:15am - 3 years and under egg hunt in West Lake Ally
- 10:30am - 4-6 year olds hunt around the Climbing Wall in Center Village
- 11:00am - 7-11 year old hunt around West Lake
- 12:00pm - All ages Hunt at the Top of the American Eagle Lift
9:00am - 12:00pm - Prize redemption and recycling center open at West Lake overlook
*All events are free with the exception of the Easter Breakfast. Lift tickets or ski passes are required for on-mountain activities.
Where Does Copper get the eggs?
Copper purchases their eggs from Phil and Ruth Ayers (and family). The Ayers family hires veterans and folks with various disabilities to fill eggs. The eggs are made in the USA and filled in the USA!
What's NEW this year?
New this year, Easter Breakfast with Character Rainbow Fish. Join us before the hunt in the Conference Center from: 8:00am-10:00am. Tickets are $25 Adults and $21 kids (ages 4-9)
Photo opportunity with Rainbow Fish, coloring station and souvenir gift will be provided for each child.
A limited number of tickets are available. Purchase online in advance here. $5 of every ticket will be donated to the local charity of your choice.