5:00pm - 5:45pm: Check-in at Camp Hale Outfitters Guest Services Desk
5:45pm: Safety Talk in the Ptarmigan Rooms, Conference Center
6:00pm - 6:15pm: Upload American Eagle chairlift
6:15pm - 7:15pm: Free Ski/Ride off Excelerator chairlift
7:15pm - 8:45pm: Dinner Service at Solitude Station, mid-mountain
8:45pm: Ski/Ride down to Center Village via Rhapsody and Main Vein trails
Live music by Beau Thomas! Based in Summit County, Colorado, Beau is a sixth generation native and grew up in the Denver metro area. With strong, soulful vocals, and uptempo arrangements, his style as a singer/songwriter incorporates soul, funk, rock, and folk undertones.
Each guest over 21 years old will receive two complimentary cocktails.
- You MUST be an intermediate skier/snowboarder or better to participate. The ski/ride down can be very dark so you must be confident in your skill level.
- This event is for ages 12 and up only, no exceptions.
- Be sure to bundle up, just like you would for a regular ski day. Consider bringing an extra layer or two.
- Snowcat rides are available for an additional $50. Space is limited and advance reservations are required. Call 866.841.2481 to reserve.
- Head lamps are required.
- We recommend bringing an extra pair of shoes to wear indoors during dinner.
- This event is rain, shine, or blizzard!
- No tools for tuning or adjustments are available. Make sure your equipment is ready ahead of time.
- Please sign in at the appropriate time for your specific dinner. There is a mandatory safety talk prior to loading the chairlift.
- Check in is located at the Camp Hale Outfitters Guest Services Desk inside the Copper One building in Center Village.
- Be on time!