Sponsored by the Copper Mountain Resort Association, Kids' Night Out is a FREE three hour childcare service offered to parents on the condition that $30 per child is spent in any commercial outlet (shopping or dining, activities, lodging – included) at the resort during the three hours that your children are in the program. We do require original receipts to verify the expenditure. If you do not anticipate spending $30 per child, have a child that does not meet the age requirements, or need more than three hours of childcare, we recommend resortsitters.com or care.com for babysitting options.
For further information or to make an advanced reservation, please call 970-968-3260 or email email@example.com
Open: June 8th - September 15th
Hours of operation: Fridays and Saturdays from 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- *Dates are subject to change without notice
- We will be closed for June 15 & 16
Childcare available for 3-hour periods within the hours of operation.
Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance (same-day reservation and walk-ups may be accepted on a space-available basis).
Ages: 3 years old (potty trained) - 12 years old
Activities: include but are not limited to: crafts, games, outside play, movies, and interactive Wii.
Located in Belly Button Babies & Bakery Childcare in Mountain Plaza, across from American Eagle chairlift, next to the Ten Mile Tavern restaurant.
- If your child had a fever, diarrhea, or vomited in the past 24 hours prior to your reservation start date they may not attend childcare.
How sick is too sick?
- The child does not feel well enough to participate comfortably in usual activities (such as; extreme signs of tiredness, unexplained irritability or persistent crying).
- The child requires more care than program staff is able to provide, without affecting the health and safety of the other children.