Treat your little ones to a day of snow play in Critterland – a place filled with magical characters and a safe, fenced-off area with activities to satisfy the youngest generation. Inside Critterland, located at the bottom of the Tubing Hill in East Village, you'll find Copper’s exciting snow characters. Bearilla, Elkguin, Squeal, Ducktopus, Cheetaphant, and Alliroo are all awaiting your arrival.
The Ducktopus Tubing Carousel – a ride the kids won’t want to get off. Think of it as a trip around Ducktopus in a tube, where you can wave Hi to mom and dad on every revolution; where even the littlest of kids can get the sensation of sliding on the snow in a tube.
The Bearilla Snow Den – this play area has a super fun tunnel to crawl through, a play structure with a slide, and other play features.
Squeal Hill – a mini-mini tubing hill, so kids under 36” tall can have fun tubing too, just like their big sister, mom & dad.
The Critter Crooked House – a cool escape for the kids to hide from big brother.
Rates & Schedule
For only $10 for a full day ticket and parents are FREE (child's ticket is required for parents to enter). Spend some time in Critterland, take a break for nap time, and then come back and play some more!
NOTE: Critterland is not childcare (we offer childcare for children ages 6 months to 6 years at Copper’s Belly Button Bakery), so parents are required to supervise and remain with their children at all times while enjoying Critterland.
Details We Gotta Let You Know About:
- All participants must have a parent or legal guardian sign a waiver prior to entering
- Each child participant must have a Critterland ticket
- Tickets are available at Guest Services inside Copper Station
- Parents or guardians must accompany their children while enjoying Critterland
- This area is intended for children ages 6 and under
- Tubing on rental tubes only
- No personal skis, boards, sleds, or other sliding devices are allowed in the play area
- Entrance is prohibited when Critterland is closed
Critterland hours of operation are 11 AM - 5 PM daily in the winter through mid April. (Closed on select Wednesdays throughout the year).