For a description of benefits for full Copper Mounatin Resort Association members, as well as members at the partner and associate levels, please contact Holly Robinson at email@example.com
Click Here to request credentials.
Homeowner Benefits and Credentials Request
Homeowner Benefits and Credential Request **All discounts/benefits subject to change at any time without notice** Each homeowner (not unit) and homeowner's child, 18 and under, may have one credential. Homeowner Credentials expire every year. The expiration is printed on the credential. Homeownership will be verified once a year at time of request. If your homeownership with Summit County is part of a Corporation or LLC, you will be asked to provide documentation listing you as a member prior to issuing the vouchers. If you are in good standing, you will receive an e-mail that your credential vouchers are waiting for you at Guest Services. However, if you have not paid your dues or assessments, you will receive an e-mail with an invoice that you will be required to pay before your vouchers are issued.
Your homeowner credential provides discounts on food and beverage at select locations throughout Copper Mountain. In addition, every day you will be entitled to one free use for each of the Village at Copper sponsored activities. These activities are: Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, Mini Golf, Zip-line and Climbing Wall.
Your Copper Mountain Resort Association homeowner credential provides discounts on food and beverage at select locations at Copper Mountain including cafeterias.
- High Rockies-Whiskey Bar and Wine Bar-. Full bar with a great selection of Whiskey and wine on tap. Come taste our selection of spirits from all over the world and have a bite to eat. Playing your favorite sporting events on our 100” projector TV. Copper homeowners receive a 10% discount on food.
- Evation Salon and Pedicure Spa- 10% off
- Eagle BBQ - Look for us in the Copper Junction building in the Center Village. A full menu of Colorado style BBQ and full bar. The patio will offer ski up access to a bar with some of the best views in Copper. 10% discount on food for homeowners.
- Incline Restaurant - offers a 10% discount to Copper Homeowners with a Homeowner Credential.
- Woodward at Copper- Treat your kids, grand-kids or even yourself to a Woodward at Copper Winter Camp Day. The Camp Day begins at 9:00AM and is a fully coached session continuing through 4:00PM that afternoon. The Woodward at Copper Camp Day uses both the indoor features of The Barn as well as Copper's on-mountain Terrain Parks in order to apply the lessons and techniques learned inside the facility to the real thing - the snow. The Camp Day is available to anyone 8 yrs and up, who is comfortable skiing or riding on intermediate to advanced terrain. A 10% discount applies for homeowners. Call 888-350-1544 to book.
- Copper owned facility-see list: Receive a 10% off discount at most below. 20% at Solitude and 15% off at CB Grille-must show your pass, this discount does not apply towards Alcohol, already discounted value meals or items and pre-packaged items.
- Jack’s bar
- Union Creek
- Camp Hale
- Grand Hall
- Mahi’s Street Tacos
- Sky Chutes
- Storm King
- Ten Mile Tavern
- Mounatin Melt
- Toast & Co
- Kelly’s Closet
- Copper Collection
- Copper Sports
- Copper Mountain Athletic Club 970-968-3025
- 15% off any individual Spa treatment (cannot be combined with any other discount or offer, discount applies to one service per person per day) 50% off daily club entry fee for credential holders (excludes court use, fitness classes, personal training and Spa services) 20% off daily club entry fee for friends and family of credential holders (must be accompanied by the credential holder)
- SKI & RIDE SCHOOL Ski and Ride School Discount for Resort Association/Village credential holders is: 10% off Adult and Youth Group lessons
- Copper Mountain SKI PASSES All owners with a credential can purchase a discounted pass.
- Copper Creek Golf Course-Homeowners that purchased season passes Copper Creek Membership will be given a first come first serve bag storage option, in Copper Station, valued at $100. Note: this area is semi secure and we are not responsible for theft or personal losses. Homeowners may be given special rates on shop items from time to time.
For Homeowner Credentials: Please be prepared to show proof of dependents age, i.e birth certificate or I.D. and legal documentation for LLC members, or members of corporation.